Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playing in the Yard

Its been fun having the weather be warmer lately because I can actually take Ayden outside to enjoy nature. He hasn't had much chance to do that since he was born right before winter. I've really enjoyed showing him different animals and letting him feel the grass and watch cars and people. Its a big world for such a little guy!

Here are some pictures we took in the yard yesterday.


My Smiley Little Bug


Grass Feels So Weird...

Cute Little Hands and Feet


Can I Be Done Now Mom?


When Ayden Sees A Camera He Gets
The Glazed Over Look

3 comments:

Lizz said...

Those are really cute, he's looking more and more like a little boy and less like a baby.

Ben and Julie Schacht said...

Those are so adorable! He is getting so big! I love the little hands and feet it's so cute!

Laura said...

oh so cute!we miss you guys can't wait until we can get the kidstogether to play!