Monday, January 26, 2009

The New Crib

As I'm sure you've all seen in the previous posts, since he came home from the hospital Ayden has been making due with sleeping in his pack n' play. This last week his Grandpa George gave him a great gift - an amazing new crib! Not only is it a big boy crib, but his Grandpa made the whole thing himself, including cutting the wood, sanding, gluing, assembling, painting...you name it. What a lucky baby :) Thanks Daddy for the wonderful gift. I'm sure its going to become a special family heirloom.

The whole sha-bang

I love the sides! He did an amazing job and it looks like it came right out of one of those posh baby stores...only better!

Ayden playing with his bear Woods :)

5 comments:

Tori said...

That is really well made. Your dad is quite the carpenter. :)

Ben and Julie Schacht said...

That is a really nice crib! I love it! I didn't know your dad does carpentry work. That's awesome!

Krystel said...

Wow, that's amazing! What a special gift!

Christy Marshall said...

That is so beautiful.

Gardners said...

Hey Guys, This is James Gardner. I apologize for not staying up to date with you. I usually get filled in by michelle after she is done talking to you on the phone. I'm going to try to do better. Jonathan how is it going! Desiree I just wanted to thank you for being a great friend to Michelle. She really enjoys your phone calls. Thanks for taking the extra effort! We are trying to be better.