Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trying Out My Wings

Recently I purchased a new camera in hopes of trying out my wings as an amatuer photographer. I have wanted to do this for a while...but the cameras you need to be able to produce really quality photos come at no cheap price, so it took me a little longer than I'd hoped.

I've been practicing a little bit since I got it and here are some of my shots. Of course so far they are all of Ayden, but I am hoping to get the opportunity to work with more little ones. Anyhow, let me know what you think as I am looking to improve and would like any comments on my pictures (even if they aren't dripping with ooey-gooey loveliness).

Also, if you know anyone who might be interested in letting me come photo their baby for like $20 (includes a few prints and a cd of the pics) let me know. I would love to build my portfolio.














And these are just some other ones I'm throwing in because they are cute. Not professional looking, but cute.

1 comments:

Lizz said...

I really like the 9th one from the bottom, but I'm not sure if it's the photography, the setup of the shot or just that Ayden looks freakin cute!