Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Cards

After finding a great deal online for Christmas cards I decided there was no reason good enough to stop me from sending them out this year. Jonathan suggested that we send Christmas emails...but something about that is just so impersonal to me. There's a nice feeling you get when someone takes the time to send something via post. My goal is to do these every year, but hopefully in the future I will do it far enough in advance that I will be able to send a family letter as well.

The printed card

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

CUTE!!! What a sweet family photo!

The Hendricks Family said...

I looked you up from Michelle's blog after she told me you had a baby. He is super cute. I am so happy for you. I was wondering where did you get the cubbies/shelves in his nursey from your Dec 8 blog? They are super cute. You can link to me from Michelle's blog under The Hendricks Family.

Ben and Julie Schacht said...

Your family is so cute! I've not seen your little guy yet, and he is absolutely adorable! He looks just a little bit like your dad. All of your photos are so precious. I love the ones of you pregnant. They're so sweet! I'm sure you guys are having so much fun!