Monday, December 8, 2008

Cute cute and more cute

So I realized that there were a bunch of pictures I hadn't put on here from when Ayden was around 10 weeks and up until now, so I decided to do it now. I can't believe he will be three months old on Sunday!

I miss the days when sleeping was his primary activity....although he is almost to the playing stage now and that will be even better!

I just can't resist snapping a picture of that angelic little face.

He is a happy little baby, especially when waking up from a nap. This afternoon he was being particularly smiley so I had to take advantage of it.






One of his favorite places is his changing table...you'd think he wouldn't like it because of the cold wipes and all that jazz...but I guess he just likes feeling clean! Even from the time he was only a few days old he would let us know right away when he needed to be changed.


After his baths Ayden usually gets a little cranky because he's cold - but not this day. He was sooooooo cute in his little ducky towel!



I love to snuggle Ayden and rock him in our big cushy rocking chair. I would highly recommend this chair to anyone - its so comfy and its the right size for anyone! That's something Jonathan and I always have to take into consideration seeing as he's a full foot taller than me. :)

Ayden loves being read to - especially from Dr. Seuss books because of their vivid pictures and fun rhymes. He gets all excited when I read to him so I've been trying to do it everyday.
This is a video of me reading to Ayden from a Dr. Seuss book called Happy Birthday To You.

2 comments:

Lizz said...

You're such a cute little Mom!

Christy Marshall said...

Isn't it so much fun having a little one around. Great pics, he is a cutie. I love the one with you snuggling him. The nursery looks great!