Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oliver Michael Decker

I have been job shadowing with Rachael from Rachael Tyler photography these last few months and aside from having a blast learning everything I can from her and being blown away by her gorgeous photographs, I have enjoyed getting to know her and become friends. Being the sweet gal she is, she offered to take some newborn photos of Oliver for me since I don't have a studio space or nearly the amount of cute props and backdrops as she does...plus I wanted to make sure the pictures were adorable and knew she would do a great job.
We did the shoot when Oliver was only 4 days old and he was anything but enjoyable during the shoot. He cried most of the time, and even made a mess of one of her blankets when we stripped him down. In the end though she still ended up getting some beautiful shots and I am happy to be able to show off my sweet baby boy to the world! So anyhow, here they are!









3 comments:

Rachael said...

You're such a sweetheart Des- thanks for all your kind words! I was more than happy to do these photos for you. Thanks for tagging along it's fun to have someone to shoot with!

Tori said...

Hi Desiree. I saw you hadn't updated your blog in awhile and wondered if you'd had your baby yet. Turns out I had the old link on my blog list.
Anywhoo, I see that you did and he's a little cutie. Hope all is well for you and the fam :)

Shirlee Entzel said...

I love these photos! What a beautiful baby and mommy!